Pink Heart “Doll” Earrings
Metals Type: Zinc alloy
Material (s) : Acrylic
Jewelry Type: Earrings
Item Type: Dangle Earrings
Model Number: Big Heart Earrings For Women Pink Long Dangle Punk Acrylic Letters Pendientes
How to Properly Care for Your Jewelry
- Remove rings when washing your hands, applying beauty products, cleaning the house, or applying lotions to keep the settings grime-free.
- Don’t wear jewelry while swimming — chlorine and salt water can damage it.
- Wipe pearls with a soft cloth after each wear to remove body oils and perfume that can yellow them.
- Don’t let silver sit in your jewelry box — wear it! It becomes shinier the more it’s worn (the friction slows down tarnishing). When you’re not wearing it, store pieces in an anti-tarnish bag.
- Get valuable jewelry checked regularly by a reputable jeweler to make sure the stones are in good shape and the settings are secure.
Assess the type of jewelry you want to clean. All fine jewelry should be cleaned with care, but some gemstones require a more gentle approach, so that they don’t crack or chip. Fragile materials, like pearls and cameos made from shells, emeralds, opals, or turquoise, should be handled with extreme care. The frequency of cleaning jewelry matters, too.
Most fine jewelry should only be cleaned everyone other month or so to prevent unnecessary exposure to liquids. If you find yourself needing or wanting to clean your jewelry more often, be sure to use a gentle method and avoid ultrasonic cleaners or steamers. Excessive use of at home ultrasonic machines can eventually loosen stones, wear down the metal, and cause even more significant damage. Have your jewelry checked by a trusted professional jeweler twice a year to ensure they are secure and properly cleaned.
Shipping & Returns
Item is returnable, if for any reason you do not love it, you have 30 days to return it from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, it must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Item must be in the original packaging.